Digital Hawks U pay but don't receive the products 7-10 days shipping my a$$

I purchased/ Camera and lenses or should I say I paid for $799, but not received.After 5 or so calls of them giving bs my last few calls they won't even answer the phone it is nearing 50 days, lucky me.

So the moral of the story is Digital Hawks are thieves!!! Now I need to add more words to get my 100 word min.

I I I I I I I I Hope Digital Hawks owner gets Cancer and dies painfully.:-)

Had an Experience with Digital Hawks?

Comments

I too have been had by this company.I ordered an Olympus Stylus camera at the beginning of December and received a call a week later from "Frank" to update my order to a bigger memory card and battery.

When the week before Christmas came and I still hadn't received it I called and was told it was in the mail. I had to go up to UPS on Christmas Eve to find out that the crappy camera that was sent to me was not shipped until the day before Christmas. I immediately called and got an RA# for the return and returned the camera. I still have not received my credit and no one is answering the 1-800 number!

The email address was mis-spelled on their website. I filled out the NY Attorney General case but it looks like I'm out $300.00 and a camera!

This is absurd!I want my refund!

Digital Hawks never send what was shown on their shiping documentation and invoice. Can't get hold of them via phone or e-mail. Theis promises are worse than Obama's

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #118026

I ordered a camera on 1/26.2010.They posted it to my charge card on 1/28.

Camera never received. I too, did not have any luck reaching them. Called my credit card company who very nicely credited the money back to me.

Don't use Digital Hawks.I re ordered through Abes of Maine- their delivery is great & no bs.

I am so glad I canceled my debit card this morning.I have been calling this company since Monday.

It doesn't matter what time I call, I keep getting the same recording. We are currently closed. Our business hours are Mon-Thurs 10:15am-7pm, Frid 10:15-4pm, and we are closed on Saturday. Sorry, no message can be recorded.

There are so many websites I found that alerted me about this company being a fraud.

If you click on this link, you will see that the address they claim is theirs actually belongs to a company that is up and running.

If you see Digital Hawks, RUN THE OTHER WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!